We just completed a project in Wyckoff New Jersey and wanted to share the transformation with you including pics. Contact us today if you want to talk about a similar project for your home.
- We removed carpet from stairs.
- We removed their old white wooden balusters and replaced them with double basket and double twist oil rubbed Bronze iron balusters.
- We used an old time refinishing technique called handscraping on the stairs, railings and post. We also wire brushed the posts for added effect creating a
- distressed and antique look.
- We also applied a Dark Walnut stain to match the Armstrong 5″ plank pre-finished from their American scraped collection.
And now for pictures!
How can we help you? Please contact us today.